Renting a yacht in the Canaries with family or friends means enjoying the sun all year round, with the ocean for swimming! The annual average temperature for the water is 20°C, and for the air, is 25°, it’s non-stop springtime, a gentle climate all year round which allows you to enjoy the landscapes, between volcanoes, rich forests, dunes and fine sandy beaches.
It is better to sail with the trade winds and upwind of the islands rather than downwind. The wind blows north/north-east and accelerates between the islands. It is these ‘venturis’ (acceleration in wind speed) that make sailing in the Canaries unique.
- Considered to be the Spanish tropics
- 7 wonderful islands to discover
- Mild and pleasant climate all year round
- Official language : Spanish
- Time zone : UTC+1
- Currency : Euro (€)
- Time at Las Palmas de Gran Canaria : 01:47